Thursday, April 12, 2012

I miss you

Time is sneaking up.  Again.  Still.  Forever.  You are almost three.  But I don't know what you look like. I don't know your personality.  I don't know much about you and who you are.  How does that get explained in Heaven?  How will I know when I see you again?  How will all those questions be answered in just a moment....the moment I hold you in my arms again?

I don't know.  And some days it kills me.  It's so hard to imagine something.  Unless it's real.  Then you don't have to imagine.  I don't know how some days it's easy and some days it's not so.  I hear these words to a song in my head.  And I think of you.  "...you went away. How dare you.  I MISS you."  I sings those words for you.  Because it fits.   I know the song wasn't written for it, but those words mean that to me.  Because I do.  I MISS you.  So.  Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats