Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Day.....18 months Old


These are most of the babies I "know" or have met through this babyloss community.  I am thinking of these and so many more tonight.  I wish I never knew this support group, yet I am grateful that I do.  Sending prayers to you and your babies that we will be with them again one day.

Yesterday, Chase would have been 18 months old.  I miss you baby boy.  You are in my heart and in my soul and I know you are with us wherever we are.  If only we could see you, hold you, hear you and smell you.  If only...



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for remember our precious ones as well, Christy. We all miss them so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for remembering Genesis. I was thinking of Chase yesterday as well. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering with you. Chase & all the babies gone too soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remebering with you and holding you close in my prayers. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture with all our babies names together. I thought of you and Chase yesterday and I will always remember with you.

    ReplyDelete

Stats