Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Today was our first day of school.  All of us were a bit anxious about the whole thing.  Each for our own reasons...but some of the same, too.  We have a couple short days before we go full days, so they are off playing the last days of freedom away right now....and I'm home getting done whatever I can when Owen lets me, which today is not much...(so I'm trying not to  stress too much about it, despite the huge mound of paperwork and design I have on my plate).  Anyway, the first day was a hit.  The kids had fun, met new friends and new teachers.  Cant ask for much more.  And I'm having one of those "holding Owen, missing Chase" days....comes with the emotions of the first day of school, I guess.  So very thankful for what I do have...



1 comment:

Stats