Friday, May 15, 2009

"When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better."
"The will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

That’s really hard to hear/read….because chase was perfect, in my eyes. And even if he wasn’t perfect, he’s all I ever would have wanted ever anyway. I just want him, I don’t want anything better, even if that was possible. What In my life would require 1 of my kids to be taken away from me to give me something better? It just doesn’t make sense. I’m not looking for answers. I just don’t understand it. And I’m not sure I am feeling protected right now, by god. If I am, I am not seeing it. I’m feeling exposed, vulnerable and beaten.....but not protected by Him.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, pray this directly to God. Tell God, "I'm not feeling protected by you." Tell God directly. God craves your honesty. And beg God for some semblance of peace; some measure of comfort. Demand it, even. God will respond. We have that promise from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help hold you up. I will listen to you cry. My offer of friendship is honest and endless and there when you need it. I don't let a day go by without thinking of you and saying a prayer. God may seem far from you right now, but He is listening. Rant and rave at Him and He will cry with you.

    ReplyDelete

Stats