Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday, Chase Allen Pearson

We celebrated you on Tuesday and I have to be honest, we were quite sad.  There is never going to be much happiness in celebrating your birthdays and there's nothing anyone can do about it.  We drove up to the mountains and bought the most perfect balloons six balloons.  We each wrote you a message and we found the most perfect place to let them go.  But it was hard.  It's always hard letting go and I feel like I have an eternity of it with you.  The wind carried the balloons and it was hard to tell where they went before they were lost in the blue and white colors of the sky.  Reese was sure his balloon got held up by a treetop and popped and it absolutely crushed him.  His heart broke…for you…for him…for his balloon.  It was out of my control again and all I can do is watch, and love with all my heart, the kids that I CAN hold in my arms.  We miss you Chase.  Our hearts ache every day because you aren't here with us.  But we hold you in our hearts and will never stop remembering and loving you.  And we continue on only because we all know that we will see  you again someday.  And we will hold you and hug and kiss you and there will be so much love.  More than any of us can even fathom.  Here are a few pictures of our day celebrating you.  I hope you got our messages and maybe you can somehow let Reese know that.  And hopefully you had a cupcake with us, too.  Happy birthday sweet boy.

Love,
Mama








2 comments:

  1. Dear Pearson Family, I'm sorry I didn't comment when Chase's birthday came around. I was in the hospital at the time & just now read this. My heart breaks for you and it always will. Remembering Chase's sweet life with you. Lots of love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vince and I were just talking about you all this past weekend. Every April I find that some part of my heart will always find a way to bring you up and lift you all in prayer. Hugs to you all from way down here on the mountain where the world changed forever that day. <3

    ReplyDelete

Stats